Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wonderful Thursday

London Bridge is falling down.. Falling down.. Once I sing this song, my mind will think of one person. By the way, that person is so important for me in my life. She always sms and care of me. Buahaha. I met wif her last Thursday afternoon. Hot wheater on that day =.=" Luckily we found one cold and suitable place to talk. We talk about our future destination and studies. Urmm.. I gave her some of my old form4-5 Success Oxford reference books. These reference books are meaningful for me during my secondary school life. I used to carry them to school. I stil remember my classmates gave me a nickname"the bookworms". Whatever,It's the past. I hope these reference books can help in her study. May ur dreams of 10As in SPM come true. Gambateh~ I'll be accompany her to Queensbay this coming Saturday or Sunday for last minutes " Jusco Sales". Yeepi3 "0

Beatrix and m3 :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay..
tats me :)
London bridge is falling down...falling down

kar guan said...

Neninenipupu =)
Penang bridge is falling down... falling down

Anonymous said...

by the way hor....
I BUKAN GENIUS la...=.=

kar guan said...

By the way, U clever than me!!
Wan exhcange brain wif yOu...