Sunday, January 18, 2009

Short Update :]











It have been so long I din't update my blog. Sorry~~ my blog reader. I got no time to on-line also. Everyday gonna accompany my relatives. I be their tour guide. Yesterday, I bring My relatives from KL and Perth to Gurney Plaza. We had our lunch at PastaMania. I ate Creammy Chicken Pasta. Yummy. This is 1 of the Chef's recommendation. Hahax. My cousins bought a lots of t-shirts, ear rings, shoes n etc. They like to shopping. I'm exhausted and tired. After that, we rush to CRC restaurant for our dinner. Luckily we reach there on time. If not uncle MEng will be unhappy. The food there so delicious. Uncle Meng suggestion- children 1 table and adult 1 table. He was the chairman for tonight dinner. Tonight dinner cost RM1200++. OMG!!! So expensive as expected. Thanks uncle. I took a lots of photos. Chik chak. I have a great SATURDAY!!!
Here are the photos:

Hooi Yee, Yee Mun and me

Kar Guan and Emily (Yo... Watssup!!)

4 of us at Gurney


Hooi Fang, Hooi Yee, Jason and Jennifer


"Kenjin" Terry (centre)


Uncle from Xm@s Island and Uncle Meng ( Red shirt ) He Everyday also wear red shirt :]

Jason, Jennifer, Jeremy, Caren and Daniel

Ben also taking photos "0
smil3 "0

Jeremy



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to spell people's name WRONG !!!!

kar guan said...

WHHAAAATTTTT?! U mean Kean Gin?!
Hahax.. Ooops

Anonymous said...

and caren is karen

kar guan said...

Is it?! Sorry guys

Anonymous said...

AH HA at least you spelt emily correct cause i couldn't spell my own christian name LOL !

kar guan said...

HAHAHA.. YEah.. Emily Yong..