Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time To Back To School

This long term holidays have come to the end. Honestly, I done nothing in this holidays. I just playing, eating, fooling and sleeping. Din't study at all also. We gonna prepare back to study life. Excited?!I'm a upper six student start from tomorrow. I need to take the challenge of STPM at the end of year. I'm gonna study hard. Push push push~~ No more gaming, playing and entertainment. But I'll still watching football. That's why they called me a real football fans. 2day busy prepare the stuff for schooling. I'll bring some notes and pencil case to school. There is no textbook for me to bring. Aiks. Tommorow gonna wake up early, I think about 6a.m. As normal, I'll drive to school.By the way, I wanna inform everyone to sleep early and Happy Schooling! =)

No comments: