Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Begins of New Year-Welcome the whole new year, 2009.
A brand new year.
Everything will be new and special :]

2008 is over, there were many sweet and sad memories :]
Time really passes fast, I have to admit that, it's now another new year.
Things have changed a lot, I have experienced much changes , either in myself or in the world.
Hope good things 'll come to me in new year.
2008 has already end, so fast.
I'm going to Upper Six this year. I'm gonna hardwokring and learn to be smart =)

Well, a new year means a new resolution and a new start.My first resolution would be being a dedicated person. I want to do well in everything I could, albeit many obstacles. This year could be decisive to my life, I have to take it really seriously though. So there are some things I have to sacrifice, gaming or whatever you call that is wasting time. Now I finally realise what makes me feel soo troublesome and worried. They are in fact the fruit of overthinking. I should hold no more I believe, just let things happen in a way it is poised to happen. No much thinking here, just want to be a happy!

Yo. School gonna reopen soon. Left 3days. We gonna back to school life.
Oh yeah~ Can meet with all my friends and beloved teachers.

Let's Say "BYE 2008 @ HELLO 2009"!

No comments: