Sunday, January 4, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration

Yesterday went to Gurney Plaza for my 19th birthday celebration with my friends and classmates. Firstly, we have our lunch near GSC. I ate cheese, chicken and ham sandwiches. Yummy~~Very delicious. Next, we watched Outlander at 2.30p.m. Actually the movie not bad. This movie is the producer of Lord Of The Rings. "Moorwen" so violence. That's y this movie is 18SG. Yuck~~The way Moorwen killing human beings so violence. I'm not dare to see oso. My friends keep shouting. After that, we went to one-stop for bowling. What the heck, girl was the winner. Among 8 of us, 2 girls were top 2. I'm only ranked no.5. I'm Sucks~~But I'm quite enjoy it. 2day I received some presents from my friends and my dearest mui. Thanks guys for celebrate with me.

"Outlander" begins when a space craft crashes into the majestic fjords of ancient Norway and into the time of the Vikings. From the wreckage emerge two bitter enemies: a soldier from another world – Kainan – and a bloodthirsty creature known as the Moorwen. Man and monster both seeking revenge for violence committed against them. As the Moorwen ravages the Viking world, killing everything in its path, Kainan forms an unlikely alliance with the primitive but fierce warriors. Combining his advanced technology with ancient Iron Age weapons, the hero leads a desperate attempt to kill the monster - before it destroys them all.
Dear blog readers, remember wish me Happy Birthday on 9 of Jan and prepare present ya. Hahax.

No comments: