Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things changed FAST

I found out things change fast in real life. Something bad happened to me. Conclusion, we cannot trust a person who is not very close with you.
Yesterday night around 8p.m- I went to Penang International Airport fetch my cousins from Christmas Islands, Australia. After waiting for half an hour, they finally come out. They bring lots of luggages. But bad news was they were fined for bringing mangos in. We went for our dinner after that. Last night I slept at 12a.m. Today I woke up at 9.30a.m. This is the first time I wake up so late. After ate my breakfast, I play Nintendo Wii with my cousins. We play Super SmachBros Brawl. Something like Digimon Rambo Arena which using different kinds of characters fighting each other. Example of characters: Pikachu, Honky Donkey, Sonic, Mario, Wolfverine and many more. My cousins playing skills very pro. So, I'm big loser 2day.

Stupid Dog- Ben

Having dinner at Mizi Bistro

Nintendo Wii

Playing "Super SmashBros Brawl" with my cousins
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
GamePlay Introduction:
Fast, frantic action are some of the things you can come to expect from the game, the latest instalment of Nintendo's popular allstar cast fighting game.
Brawl pits some of Nintendo's most popular character like Mario, Link and Pikachu against one another in a no holds barred match in which characters can execute special attacks and use randomly placed objects to smash their way to victory.
Also, Brawl introduces some new gameplay mechanices including character-specific super move called Final Smash that releases a devastating attack on all opponents.
Rating: 8.5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey u freaking idiot....dun insult BEN cz u're going down shit fong fong..he's not stupid...cz u're retarded..zzz FOOL!!

kar guan said...

Na NA NA~~ Wateva.. Buahahaha..
Ben is mine.. Moron.