Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm tagged again

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.
Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1) i hate to see Lala boys ?
i do hate Lala girls but not Lala boys.

2)I love to play with small kids Especially Babies~ =)
no.they are annoyed.

3) I love to see ANG MO and black Man At shopping centre xD
yes. They are handsome/pretty?!

4)I hate bugs and insects
yeah rite !

5)I hate younger smoke
why they want to smoke?its not good for health. a bad habbit.

6) I love to crap and telliing Jokes lol
not always.

7) I hate exam
exam is just a GAME. =D

8) I hate fakers
yeah,i hate her! and if you hate me,then fuck off.

9) I dont like to sing
hmm.. la la la~~

10) I want to be smarter
yes. Learn to be smart but not hardworking.

11) I love milo
i like to drink milo ice very much.

12) I hate Ego ppl
no idea.

13 ) I love Legend Stories*
erm,,,depends. I'm legend killer.. =D

14) I Love Romantic Anime~*
sorry~~ I dint watch Anime~~

15) I cant go out without my HANDPHONES
yup... I cant contact my friends...

16) I Will Jealous When See Pretty Girl~
hahaha... jealous 4 wad?! Can see leng lui wad.. :]


im TAGGING
yee foo
hwei kuan
wen wen
jie bei
frank ose
elyn

No comments: