Friday, December 19, 2008

Memorable Night

Let's begin my blog, yesterday was a memorable day. First of all, I went out with Terrence, Yee Foo, Jia jie, Chun Keat, Zheng Fung, Yern Yern, Wei Lin to celebrate Soon Hee @ Tsu Min's 18th Birthday at Steamboat house. We ate a lot of foods there. I'm quite enjoy the foods but my body keep sweating =.=". I met my god sis-Lin Yean over there along with Chiew Ling. After our dinner, we went to Gurney Plaza for shopping. Actually quite many people there. I went to ground floor met with Priscilla and Menzi. They work at the Digi centre. Then, we went to the hawker stall searching some fruits drinks. Finally, we went to the Gurney Drive. We chit-chatting for nearly half an hour. I also went to find my god sis's hse-Min Min. Her house is totally full of security system. She's a rich girl which stay in a big house. I had a wonderful day^^ Sweet memory @ Friends foreVer~~

My New Hair Style(Many Thanks to Terrence)

M3

Terrence @ Soon Hee

G Hotel

No comments: